06 May 2010

haz mat

I'm most
surprised when
your toxicity engulfs
me late in the night; it's pitch
black outside and lacking light in here
while your warm exhales suffer to survive in
the heat-lacking air that wraps us up with aromatic
enthrallment.
and your most
recent installment
of should-wear-a-warning
love laments -- that you use to
shower me as the beginning of your
overpowering guises that, as I said earlier,
surprise me most in the darker hours of life -- reminds
me that the enticement of your existence is nothing other than
haz mat
that, as I have
learned, one needs a
license to possess and trans-
port, but as you have proven, there is
no requisite worth-proof to transpose the flow
of my quick cascading blood, rushing through my
palpitating veins, with that hazardous material you like
to call a love lament.

No comments:

Post a Comment